Work in International Payments team of one of Australia's largest banks.
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs up to
- 75% of the time, either in one major program or a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and design of applications programs and databases.
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications programs.
- Liaising with users
- Advanced skills mainframe programming languages such as COBOL
- Advanced skills and knowledge of IMS and DB2
- Ability to understand the essential needs of users and meet these in well-designed programs
- Good skills in time and resource management.
Apply now to find out more about this fantastic role.