Our client, in the Utilities sector, is seeking an Analyst Programmer for an initial 6-month contract based in Newstead. Working on the digital transformation project, you will be assisting the development of a new Windows WPF application using DevExpress components.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in Windows .NET development, preferably WPF and DevExpress
- Experience in software development practices, such as configuration /release management, coding standards, code reuse and documentation.
- Strong SQL and relational database skills, preferably Oracle.
- Ability to mentor other developers.
Other Essential Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related discipline, or equivalent.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number 196241.