About the Company
We are currently recruiting for an Analyst Programmer with a background in AWS and Android mobile apps technologies to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
About the role
Our client is looking of an Analyst Programmer who understands the digital application landscape and is well equipped to contribute to ongoing development, deployment, and network operations across business transformation initiatives, underpinned by technology changes, across the business.
Skills and experience
- 8+ years of software development experience and 2+ years on AWS, Android mobile apps
- Experience in Agile Development software development methodologies (Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Lean Development, OR Feature-Driven Development (FDD))
- Solid experience working with mobile app development flow, implementation, and release
- Experience in Java-Android SDK
- Proven working experience in java app development and experience with Java, SQLite, Linux.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience in designing and developing rich user interface for mobile devices Design and code from specifications, analyses, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex mobile application
- Desirable: Experience with Airwatch
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Zoe Clifford> on <8080 7200> quoting reference <205256>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.