- This role will be responsible for maintenance and operational activities as well as design, build, code review, unit testing and implementation phases of new enhancements and projects.
- Work with Business to plan strategic initiatives and manage work when actioned
- Work with Project in advisory and planning capacity, and liaise with projects as required
- Analyse functional specifications to determine design approach
- Liaise with BAs and developers
- Generate program test data and conduct testing, code and debug complex programs
- 3-4 + years application development experience within a structured development environment
- Oracle PL/SQL
- UNIX shell scripting
- Oracle 10i database or higher
- Finance industry experience in life insurance and personal/business superannuation
This a very exciting opportunity with a very well established Australian bank. If you would like to hear more, please click 'APPLY' and one of our agents will be in contact.