Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for an Analyst Programmer - Adabas/Natural to work on a complex programme of work.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience as a maintenance analyst/programmer working in a current mainframe Natural/Adabas environment
- Demonstrated experience in the maintenance of existing computer applications written using Natural/Adabas.
- Knowledge of the type of conditions that govern applications written for the purposes of law enforcement.
- Ability to effectively plan and organise work.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member and to complete tasks within predefined timeframes.
- Written and oral communication skills suitable for effective liaison with IT application users and management.
- Innovative, self-driven, with the initiative and ability to work under limited supervision in a professional manner.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity, please contact Pramod Jaiswal for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7402 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.