Peoplebank are currently recruiting for THREE Analyst Programmer (Healthcare sector) to work on a 12 month contract, based in the Adelaide CBD.
Working on a large integration program, for at least 12 months, you will be responsible for defining / leading and managing system analysis, design, programming and implementing activities relating to the investigation and remediation of Optimisation issues and activities.
Indeed, as an Analyst Programmer, you will:
- Provide oversight and deliver a range of complex technical planning, design, implementation, coding and testing activities, ensuring productive and methodical delivery using agreed work-flow processes under a defined Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrate a high level of original thinking, creativity and independent judgement
- Produce accurate documentation to ensure the appropriate traceability between Business Requirements and Technical solutions
- Provide technical assistance, direction and expert advice to correctly identify, diagnose, classify and resolve advanced, contentious and complex problems and queries
- Document and verify work by engaging in the established internal technical review and change management processes
- Perform other related activities within the Integration domain as requested
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience as a Programmer / Analyst in an ICT environment, coding, implementing and supporting software systems
- Significant experience and demonstrated success and achievement in requirements analysis, system analysis, design, specification and maintenance of computing systems
- Demonstrated experience in development of healthcare systems interfaces and testing in the Healthcare industry setting
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical feasibility assessment, project plan, and implementing governance and quality control artefacts for an IT Project
- Extensive understanding of systems analysis, structured programming and data analysis methodologies
- Proven experience understanding large computer application systems and the requirements and techniques for interfacing to them
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with the Health Level Seven (HL7) messaging system and standards
- Understanding of the role of Pathology Services in the context of the public hospital system.
- Understanding of change and requirements management processes
Please APPLY NOW for our consideration and we will respond back in the next two weeks.