In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, modifying and implementing new or existing software products. Your role will be instrumental in driving the transformation of our existing service into our new state. You will also be required to maintain stakeholder relationship where your communication skills will be critical. The system will be made up of multiple tools therefore being adaptable will be crucial to be successful.
You will be part of Financial Crime Fraud Technology team. Our platform looks after the technology services required by the Fraud Operations and Detection team to help combat fraudsters. This will be a fast pace environment with constantly changing landscape. We will be performing these critical functions in both on-prem and cloud solution. Our priority will be to ensure our customers can transact in a safe environment and we do that by providing our colleagues with the right tools and solution in technology that would enable them.
Your Day to Day
- Support and maintain the application which provides fraud detection and Operations BAU activities.
- You will also provide support for production issues, changes and minimising service disruptions.
- Support ongoing production changes and issues including documenting problems and participate in the on 24x7 on call support roster.
- Work with teams to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- Develop program and code technology applications software solutions to meet agreed specifications.
- Manage relationships with colleagues and project groups to deliver Financial Crime - Fraud functions in line with functional expectations.
- Liaise and engage with internal and external stakeholders including IBM, Vendors and internal users.
- Strong software development background with strong knowledge and analysis experience of Windows/Web servers and Oracle/SQL databases.
- The ability to understand and operate in a large and complex organization.
- Sound communication and influencing skills and be a proven team player.
- Experience in working with Data Transformation and Manipulation Tools (SSIS, SAS, Python, Oracle/SQL) and Windows/Web Server.
- Experience in building infrastructure as a code in line with DevOps practice
- A passion for technology - keeping up with latest trends, continuously developing own knowledge and a desire to learn new skills.
- Technical expertise in PL/SQL, VB Script, C#, .NET, Windows Server, AWS/Azure will be highly regarded as will your experience with database performance tuning and optimisation, Control-M, ITIL, Websphere, GitHub, Artifactory or Jenkins.
- Hands on technology depth and breadth associated with the Financial Crime - Fraud domain; and solid understanding of the boundaries and expectations of related/ interdependent services
- Experience with real time, data driven, decisioning applications
- Approaches the role as more than just process and compliance; has a keen drive to understand internal and external customer needs, continually searches for ways to improve satisfaction and proactively seeks feedback
- Must be effective in educating and influencing others, building consensus in a number of contexts, and working with and through others to accomplish objectives
- Highly articulate and able to convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner
Proven collaborative approach; openly shares information and receptive to the ideas of others
Salary $80,000- $90,000 package including superannunuation pa