You will be part of a cohesive and collaborative engineering team delivering a stable, resilient and high performing risk management platform. As an Analyst Engineer, you are expected to be versatile and participate in all stages of the SDLC. We strive to be a self-contained engineering team that delivers quality from start to finish because we must live and take responsibility for the outcome. You will need to be diligengent and quick thinking when facing into production balanced by longer term initiatives such functional development, infrastructure and cloud migration initiatives.
BAU SysOps support role operating on one of our clients Risk Management platform. This is a highly Technical role covering production, application/database infrastructure and BAU development.
- Expertly manage our infrastructure partners on patching and security remediation activities
- Improve, enhance and correct platform operation through monitoring and self-recovery automations across production and non-production environments
- Independently diagnose problems, applying solutions, documenting knowledge and timely escalation of issues.
- Maintain a 24/6 global production platform requiring shifted work hours (e.g., morning and afternoon shifts) and participation in rostered out of hours and weekend support
- OS: RHEL 6/7, strong Unix and Java process knowledge
- Database: Oracle 11g, Oracle 19c, Oracle Exadata, Oracle Active Data Guard, Oracle Golden Gate, Oracle RMAN, Oracle tuning and administration
- Monitoring: Splunk, AppDynamics, Grafana
- Batch Schedule: Control-M, Control-M AFT, ConnectDirect
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Tools: GIT, Artifactory, Jenkins, scripting (shell & Perl ) /PL SQL
For more information please contact Ben Neal on 03 80807217 and quote #203760