Our client is an up and coming organisation who provides e-commerce payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. They are currently seeking passionate developer to join their team to assist in the development of their system components and the design, documentation, implementation and defect fixing of their existing and new systems.
The ideal candidate would have existing knowledge with payment or ecommerce and have exceptional stakeholder management and communication abilities as this will not be just a desk development job and along with the technical competencies listed below.
In this role you would be accountable for:
- Act as a point of escalation and resolution during the SDLC as it relates to technical decisions and lead adherence to requirements at a technical level.
- Mentoring members of the team to help them develop professionally
- Provide thought leadership and insight around improvements to the client's delivery methodology and guidelines through input, review and feedback of processes and templates
- Ensure the quality of technical solutions provided is delivered in accordance with the business specifications and the client's development guidelines
- Work collaboratively with the development team in order to provide quality solutions and p provide technical guidance and thought leadership to stakeholders and other team members
Ideal skills and experience that you would possess:
- Proven experience working in development with a strong understanding of clean code and design patterns
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Strong experience working with Spring, JUnit or equivalent
- Solid experience with Java
- Experience working in an Agile Product Development environment
- Payment technology experience (highly desirable)
If this sounds like a job that fits your skill set and experience, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote Job #195805
Note: You will be required to complete an initial coding challenge as part of your application.