· Bachelor's in computer science or related degree or equivalent work experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· 8+ years of relevant Software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
· Experience in setting up Test frameworks, writing test scripts, and building an overall software solution to automate End-to-End System testing across multiple browsers, operating systems and devices.
· Adobe Experience Manager or equivalent CMS foundation concepts
· Knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
· Experience with Test and Behaviour Driven Development (TDD/BDD) approaches
· Proficient with automated unit/functional/browser testing (jest, jasmine, Karma, enzyme, protractor, selenium)
· 3+ years of experience with automated performance, load, and stress testing of web applications and APIs.
· Responsive design concepts, CI/CD knowledge, Git source control
· AWS experience with services: DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation is desired.
· Excellent communication, documentation, organization and time management skills
· Must have interest and passion to build holistic test automation approach, tools, and scripts.
· Building strong relationships with the ability to influence key decision making
· Teamwork, Collaboration & Communication
· Solid judgment, reasoning and decision-making abilities
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Must have experience with Quality Engineering process and best practices.
· Resilience and versatility in dealing with varying levels of organisational maturity
· Track record and ability in delivering quality outcomes
· Ability to focus, prioritise and multi-task successfully to drive tasks to closure to support aggressive schedules
· Self-starter who can undertake one or more test automation projects and deliver results.
Permanent full time position