Key career role for Airflow Developer to join leading Wealth Management organization.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Engineer with a background of working with analytics teams.
The successful candidate will be able to lead the technical migration of datasets onto airflow to support the self-service tools, segmentation, end user outputs and analytic data layer.
- A hands-on role using your detailed knowledge of analytical ways of working to ensure data pipelines are built to maximise efficiency
- You'll understand the current data pipeline environment, and the analytics requirements for what they would like, to propose and migrate the analytical assets into a more refined and robust data pipeline solution
- You will use engineering skills to suggest better ways of working for to deal with complex requirements, including building frameworks to ensure efficiencies are gained for repeated patterns, or change managing the way data analytics currently operates
- Work with our IT partners to set-up automated reconciliation/monitoring for any new data sources and any subsequent transformations to ensure robustness and consistency.
- You will identify opportunities to streamline or build extra efficiency in data jobs and lead the change so others can adopt better ways of coding.
- This is a doing role, so you'll thrive in a data rich environment, and possess extensive experience using relational databases and analytic tools (Strong SQL) to conduct business led data analysis
- You will have strong Python and object orientation programming skills to be able to build modules for end users, in a way that is easy to be upgraded or reused
- The successful applicant will have extensive experience in analytic or engineering consulting and engagement with business or commercial teams with a proven ability to communicate clear and actionable recommendations
- You have experience in building and managing data pipelines and have proven to continuously uplift in parallel
- You have experience with creating efficiencies with legacy processes in the form of migration or uplift
- You have cloud based computing experience
- Proven effective experience working with IT teams
- AWS Stack
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with R
- Data Ingestion skills or Data Modelling Skills
For further information or a confidential discussion, please APPLY NOW or call Masood Khan on (02) 8267 2474 quoting reference: 214125