Looking for a Scrum Master Project Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until June 2018 + extension of 2x6 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading Agile projects or as Scrum Master in excess of $1million in a large organisations and/or government department.
- Scrum Master or Agile PM certification
- Minimum 5 years' experience leading ICT application development projects in support of business change.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management frameworks and policies and the governance requirements of a major programme of work.
- Stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills.
- Evidence of providing written communications, escalations and briefings to senior stakeholders; Senior Executives, Ministers.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.