Scrum Master / Agile Lead
- 6-month role initially up to 12-months
- Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company
- Agile/SCRUM experience
About the Company
Our client is looking to offer a 6-month opportunity initially for an experienced Agile Lead with a background in the improvement of business outcomes using the practices of Agile.
About the Role
We are seeking a Agile Scrum Lead with strong analytical skills and proven experience in running workshops in an Agile environment.
- Support and lead multiple Scrum Masters
- Work with 2 or 3 teams to facilitate adoption of Agile tools and methodologies
- Improve collaboration and incorporate best practices
- Delivery of product in an iterative manner in accordance with Agile principles
Skills & experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Agile and Agile sprints.
- Mentoring, guiding, coaching and influencing teams
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Susan Kovacevic - (08) 9423 1403 - (Job reference: 210451)