My clients seeks a Mid level AGILE PROJECT MANAGER to work on Automation Projects.. Must have Telecommunications background.. APPLY NOW!!
- Deliver Project Management Plan
- Detailed project activities schedule, base line it and tracking
- Daily project reporting
- Weekly POP report (project on a page)
- Monthly Project steering presentation (preps and presentation)
- Manage project Risks and Issues
- Manage a project action register
- Manage Time sheets
- Manager Schedule and cost variance
- Act as Agile Scrum coach
- Develop and maintain product backlog & Scrum board for all RPA squad.
- Develop and maintain daily Scrum stand-up meetings across all squads.
- Facilitating the daily stand-up
- Maintain release burndown chart, and sprint burndown
- Setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews or sprint planning sessions
- Shielding the team from interruptions during the sprint
- Removing obstacles that affect the team
- Walking the product owner through more technical user stories
- Using agile as a means towards measurable and sustained business, customer and employee outcomes.
Education and Qualifications:
- PMI/Prince-2 Certified Project Management Professional
- Certified Agile Scrum Master (CSM/PSM)
- Knowledge on RPA- UiPath Certification for Project Implementation methodology
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical/Communications Engineering or Bachelor of Computer Science.
- Mid level experience as an Agile Project Manager with Telecommunications industry
- Previous experience working on Automation Projects - ideally UiPath
- Experience with MS Project or scheduling tools
- Stakeholder Management
- Status Reporting; Risk Management
- Telecommunication background
- Experience leading a small to medium sized team
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 197406