Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of an experienced Agile Project Manager / Delivery Manager for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement with long-term extension options and is working from our Client's offices in Woden.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading IT enabled projects, with planning and delivery based on robust business cases
- Leading, motivating and managing team members, setting behavioural expectations and activities and ensuring knowledge transfer to core team and staff to build internal capability.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with technical professionals, project team members and stakeholders.
- Establishing and managing project procedures and controls and managing the production of outputs and artefacts through the project lifecycle to meet expected business outcomes, schedules, costs and quality criteria.
- Establishing and implementing communications strategies and plans to ensure stakeholders are regularly informed of project developments, progress and issues
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience with successful planning and delivery of major IT enabled projects for large organisations in a project management role.
- The ability to deal with significant and contentious issues, negotiate and liaise with stakeholders
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving and oral and written communication abilities including experience with producing project and ICT systems documentation.
- Experience and proficiency with project management standards and processes using PRINCE2, MSP and Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering results and driving business change.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of staff from a variety of technical backgrounds and an understanding of legacy, contemporary and emerging technologies and technical architectures.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 194659.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.