Our client is a community focussed organisation, looking for an Agile focussed business professional who can run IT projects and manage diverse groups of stakeholders. This is a permanent, fulltime opportunity. You will have worked within the IT field as a Project Manager pr Project Coordinator previously.
Skills and experience:
- A tertiary qualification in business management, project management or commerce and/or extensive industry experience in managing projects.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and organise project tasks, in order to meet deadlines, budgets and maintain desired work outcomes, including the proven ability to work effectively within an outcome-focussed, team-oriented environment.
- The ability to collect, collate, analyse and document business requirements with diverse stakeholder groups.
- The ability to motivate and coordinate a distributed IT project team, to successfully deliver project outcomes for diverse user groups and to establish productive partnerships with a broad set of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to effectively communicate with senior management, project steering committees, IT professionals and external agencies together with extensive experience in the preparation of clear and concise documentation for varied audiences.
- Experience with leading focus groups, user experience and beta testing programs.
- The ability to work effectively with minimal direction and supervision as well as to independently act on behalf of an organisation and diverse stakeholder group in a broad range of situations and environments.
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills including scope and schedule management.
- High-level of IT literacy, proficient user of Microsoft Office tools and MS Project.
- Strong stakeholder management experience coupled with the ability to demonstrate strong communication, facilitation, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to analyse, identify options and select appropriate solutions.
- Has experience or qualifications in PRINCE2, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), PMBOK or similar project management methodology
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 246925
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.