Our high-profile Federal Government client is seeking a practiced and driven Agile Project Manager for a long-term contract in Canberra, working across a whole of Government digitisation project. This is an initial 12-month contract, with 2 x 6-month extension options and is working from our Client's CBD location.
Within this role you will be working in our Client's DevOps model in self-contained, multidisciplinary scrum teams, while the program is managed under a SAFe framework (Agile Release Train).
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a champion of the Agile Process - With expert level experience and certification in Agile, Scrum methodology and agreed standards with the ability to coach and train others on agile practices, processes, tools and techniques.
- Possess a strong understanding of and certification in Project Management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid, PRINCE2)
- Have demonstrated experience in supporting the Release Train Engineer in Release Train Operations and in communicating demand information across a release train so that everyone is aware of volume and metrics.
- Experience working on multiple projects and complex projects/programmes
- Possess strong stakeholder engagement experience, with the ability to communicate across a wide range of audiences and service providers
- Possess strong scheduling experience and demonstrated abilities with relevant tools such as MS Project, Microsoft Team Foundation Server and so forth
- Be able to provide proactive reporting on the status of the resource pool including net capacity ad demand, upcoming skill gaps that need filling, over-allocations, and the impact on resourcing of delays in projects
- Ability to support train resources during execution, transition and go-live
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Federal Government security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on (02) 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: #186452
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.