Agile Project Manager
Our client, a large international consultancy is seeking to engage an experienced Agile Project Manager to work on-site with a contruction business.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector with strong communiation and influencing skills.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Strong senior Project Manager with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with Online/digital projects, ideally within transformation
- Excellent communicator
- Politically savvy
- Knows how to get to end users and decision makers in a complex organisation
- Experienced at managing requirements gathering and business rule definitions gathering to ensure project is relevant (other do this, but PM needs to ensure this is done well)
- Has an awareness of SAP
- Agile exposure
- Can present to MD when required