An exciting opportunity exists for an Agile Delivery Manager for a 12 month contact to work within the travel industry. You will lead end-to-end Agile project delivery SCRUM teams to help realise the new strategy for business customers by bringing together the online presence and key loyalty program into a single, seamless customer experience.
- Responsible for driving all teams (internal and external) to deliver an integrated and end-to-end solutions. This includes all aspects of the solution including but not limited to architecture, design, build, test, implementation, integration with upstream/downstream systems etc.
- Responsible for driving collaboration between teams involved in delivering and supporting the solution. This includes but is not limited to the project teams, Qantas Centre of Excellences (CoEs), dependent projects, other Business Units, BAU teams, Suppliers, Third Parties etc.
- Accountable for ensuring that all team members (internal and external) take ownership of risks, issues, dependencies to ensure timely resolution / mitigation
- Responsible for driving the end-to-end risks, issues and dependency management process. This includes but is not limited to identifying, managing and resolving / mitigating risks, issues and dependencies
- Experience in leading the delivery of Agile projects and programs.
- Demonstrated experience in leading large complex system integration projects with multiple suppliers and dependencies.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the implementation of changes across the entire technology stack and integrates with multiple systems.
- Demonstrated experience in leading multiple teams including suppliers and third parties.
- Demonstrated experience in catering verbal and written communication to all levels from the technical delivery team to senior executives.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large and complex system integration projects from inception through to release.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing, validating and negotiating contracts from suppliers.
- Experience in leading complex system integration projects.
- Experience in Program and Portfolio management.
- Experience in creating Business Cases for new projects and/or investments.
- Experience working with AWS and in cloud computing environments.
- Experience supporting and upskilling new Product Owners