Our CBD Based client is seeking an Application Project Manager who can work within an Agile environment and utilise MS Project. This is a 12 month contract and will commence within 4 weeks.
You will be working closely with the allocated Scrum Master and Change Manager to work on applications based projects.
Duties may include:
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Experience working in large enterprise environments, managing projects
- Previous experience working within Agile focussed projects, specifically in the Agile development space.
- Previous working experience utilising MS Project.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231400 quoting reference 246254
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.