Urgently seeking an Agile Delivery Specialist to join a government client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting various IT teams whilst adopting SAFe and Agile work practices, this would include providing mentoring;
- Working with related stakeholders in progressing Agilework practices, including with technical operations and testing;
- Communicating and collaborating across business and IT, in successfully adopting SAFe and Agile practices, including working on communications plans;
- Advising and guiding, on scaled agile, including the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe);
- Setting up workflows systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Agile.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated Agile experience, including with Scrum and other similar frameworks;
- Experience introducing Agile into the enterprise;
- Demonstrated experience working with frameworks for managing groups of Agile projects (i.e. not limited to SAFe);
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe);
- Experience with setting up Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Agile;
- An Understanding of performance management and benefits realisation frameworks, and how that relates to SAFe Trains and Agile projects.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724 or email Dan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance