AGILE DELIVERY MANAGER
In this role, you will:
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum (or Kanban) and Agile.
- Guide and Coach the Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum/Kanban practices.
- Guide and Coach the Team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum/Kanban frameworks
- Assess the Maturity of the team and organization and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating
- Makes sure the team is running an awesome process incorporating agile and HCD practices and principles to deliver solutions that support our customers and business.
- Helps the team to work in the best possible way, to optimise quality and outcomes and protects the team from disturbance and external threats to be successful in all aspects of delivery including; stakeholder engagement, planning, analysis, development and release.
As an Agile Delivery Manager you should have the following qualifications or experience:
- Proven experience in delivering software solutions or digital products to market.
- A Scrum Manager Certification and equivalent Kanban knowledge as well as solid experience in application of the knowledge and skills.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum/Kanban approaches (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc).
- Experience in coaching and leading others in Agile approaches.
- Proven facilitation skills.
- A tertiary qualification in computer
- Experience working in a digital environment is advantageous.
You will use:
Agile, Lean for Software Development, Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development (TDD/ATDD), DevOps, Extreme Programming (XP), LeSS and are familiar with a range of digital tools.