Agile Data Engineer
- Initial 3-month contract with resources client in Perth CBD
- Strong Data modelling & ETL pipeline development
- Work in Agile delivery to build a Cloud Data Platform
A leading resources client located in Perth's CBD is seeking an experienced Agile Data Engineer with ETL/ Pipeline experience to assist in building a Cloud Data platform. This is for an initial 3-month contract.
- Data domain modelling to describe the business domain requirements
- Data profiling skills to analyse datasets to design enterprise data warehouse models
- Work with Data / Analytics team to build Cloud Data Platform
- Help the team and Product Owners in the analysis of the business domain, building the product backlog & refinement
- Utilising Visio/Miro to create process flows that describe how data interacts with business functions
- Data modelling skills, such as advanced SQL Server, SQL with Redshift, MySQL, Snowflake and Columnar Databases.
- Strong Agile delivery experience with Kanban boards, Epics, Features, User Stories & Tasks
- Experience with Enterprise Data Warehousing and consolidation of multiple disparate data sources.
- Advanced SQL (analytical functions) and query performance tuning skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 245418)