Our client is seeking an experienced Agile Coach to join their business enablement team. The team is responsible for supporting multiple cross-functional teams to achieve agreed agility uplift outcomes. You will play a big part in promoting agility principles and practices at the program level and provide input into various initiatives.
- Support multiple cross-functional teams to diagnose opportunities for agility uplift, and coach through execution.
- Define and refine a coaching plan with coaches based on assessments and observations of the adoption of the required principles and practices
- Facilitate forums and agile experiments to continuously improve on the ways of working with business delivery teams
- Partner with other coaches, business and technology delivery teams to leverage Agile principles and practices to plan and execute their tactical and strategic work to accelerate the design and delivery of both business and customer outcomes
- Drives the application and use of new ways of working practices across the end to end development lifecycle
- 3+ years' experience in an Agile coaching/mentoring role
- Deep understanding of agile software delivery, the path to production and other operational aspects
- Experience in organisational transformation, change management, or other relevant disciplines to enable the transition to the "new way of working"
- Passion for scaling and transforming agile project delivery.
- Ability to facilitate the creation of cross business roadmaps and rolling wave planning against milestones
- Working knowledge of agility principles and practices of various agile frameworks or methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Lean Start Up, Human Centred Design
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master 1 (PSM 1) desirable
Please submit CV in WORD format only