- Provide consulting, coaching and training on Agile & DevOps to major national customers
- Contribute to the growth of this international consulting business
- Contribute to, and drive, thought leadership in Agile & DevOps space Australia-wide.
- Develop and deliver Agile & DevOps consulting solutions to clients
- Provide strategic transformation mentoring to client executives and become a trusted advisor
- Provide coaching, training, mentoring to client organizations on Agile and related methodologies
- Supervise a team of culturally diverse and distributed team of 2 to 10 consultants (senior, middle, and junior level) depending on the engagement
- Offering Development
- Contribute to the development and maturity of the overall Agile offering suite
- Provide thought leadership in offering development through strategic thinking, innovation, and methodology improvement
- Support bid teams in presales activity related to Agile including taking the lead in preparing and writing proposals
- Create and present case studies to potential clients
- Thought Leadership
- Contribute to consulting brand in Agile space through innovation at work and publishing in industry forums and other social media in compliance with social media policy
Skills & Experience;
- About 15 to 20 years' total experience in process improvements in a large organization acting in a leadership role /Managing Consultant /Client Program Manager.
- Minimum 3-5 years of industry experience (IT, Manufacturing, Production, BFS, etc.) as an Agile Coach (resume should clearly articulate the coaching experience in a large scale enterprise agile transformation).
- Experience in training teams on Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, RAD etc.) along with the capability to conduct role based Agile training such as Scrum Master Training, Product Owner Training, etc.
- Experience in managing or leading Agile engagements in a distributed agile environment such as on-site / off-shore model
- Experience in enterprise Agile frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) with ability to guide the customer organization on the right path for Scaled Agile adoption and maturity
- Experience in creating and tailoring Agile processes based on customer need, keeping the processes always aligned to the Agile Manifesto
- Experience in consulting or implementing Agile processes in legacy application environment such as mainframe
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of end to end software development lifecycle, with sound knowledge of various Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, RAD etc.)
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in relevant Agile tools such as Rally, Version One, AgileCraft, LeanKit, JIRA-Agile, etc.
- Knowledge of TDD, ATDD and BDD practices with relevant tools/frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, SoapUI, Appium, Cucumber, RSpec, etc..
- Knowledge of DevOps capabilities such as Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Automated Testing, etc.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Certifications (should have industry recognized certifications related to Agile) such as:
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
- Certified LeSS Professional (CLP)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 189645 or please click the apply button.