We are looking for a number of experienced Agile Coaches for a financial client of ours.This Agile Coach role will see you drive and facilitate the adoption of Delivery methodologies, through Coaching, Training, Mentoring, and Consulting.
This opportunity sits within one of Australia's top 4 Banks.
A day in the life:
- Agile Coaching, Training, Mentoring, Consulting
- Help Delivery teams achieve success through coaching of the Team, Project Manager, Product Owner and other stakeholders on processes, behaviours, artifacts and engineering practices
- Drive any associated cultural change by gaining an understanding of people's concerns about their Delivery Methodology and helping them understand the vision and what it means to them
- Drive and support the internal Agile Delivery Methodology capability. For instance by driving the creation of Agile guidance and training
- Drive consistency in how the Delivery Methodologies are applied across initiatives
- Support and facilitate the Agile Delivery Champion network, and the Agile Community of Practice
- Promote a shared understanding of Delivery Methodologies across the Project Management, Architecture and Technology communities
- Coaching and mentoring of other Delivery team members
Your background, skills and experience:
- Agile / Scrum Certifications
- Deep understanding of agile software delivery
- Passion for scaling and transforming agile project delivery.
- Demonstrable Delivery Leadership and Management experience, as part of the delivery of high-profile, large and complex projects.
- Agile Delivery Methodology experience
- Coaching experience
- Change Management experience
- Training creation and facilitation experience
Apply now with your CV in WORD format