Our client a global well-known information technology servicing organisation currently seeks an Agile Coach. The key responsibility of Agile Coach will be to provide guidance/coaching for all Agile Teams, both Scrum Masters and Team Members to ensure Agile Best Practices are executed across the organization.
- Identify new/innovative ways to execute Agile Projects and provide these ideas to the Agile Community.
- Coordinate Goals of each piece of Org so each function understands actions to get to rapid releases so that everybody understands why those Actions are necessary o Work with the Development Org to promote best practices for developing code required for more frequent releases (including Quality Pre-checks, coding metrics, and backwards compatibility).
- Work with the Quality Engineering Org to promote automation required for more frequent releases (Smoke/Regression Tests complete and able to be auto-executed).
- Help kick-off Agile Projects to ensure understanding of the Agile methodology and insert best practices up front that promote an efficient, stream-lined Agile process and rapid release delivery.
- Generate exciting, innovative presentation material to introduce concepts and provide guidance on achieving the recommended practices derived from those concepts.
- Willing to travel and work at client sites 50%-80% of the time
- Agile Coach o Guide teams in establishing and following effective processes to manage planning, development and deployment Guide the team and organization on applying agile practices and values to deliver results
- Assess the scrum/kanban maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team and organization
Skills and experience required:
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience on Agile Development Teams
- Must have at least 5 years of Scrum Master/Agile Coach experience
- Must be able to lead and demonstrate value add principles with transparency (e.g. desire to bring disclosure and grow trust)
- Proven ability to lead teams to self-organize and work independently with limited supervision
- Experience using agile life cycle management tools * Recommended o Knowledge of Trunk Based Development, Feature Toggles, API Versioning, Compile Toggles
- Knowledge of Functional Test Automation, Test Driven Development, and Behaviour Driven Development o Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Knowledge of Microservices, Domain Driven Design, and Bounded Context
- Knowledge of Cloud Native Design Personality Traits
If you are looking for your next opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ash on 03 8080 7217.