Our clients is currently looking for an Agile Coach to join their team for an initial 6 months contract:
The Lean Agile Coach:
- Supports and reinforces the rules. These include the rules of Scrum, Built-in Quality practices, WIP limits, and any other process rules the team has agreed to.
- Facilitates the team's progress toward the goal.
- Leads the team's efforts in relentless improvement
- Facilitates meetings.
- Supports the Problem/Opportunity Owner and Business Owner.
- Promotes quality practices.
- Builds a high-performing team
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Effective influencing, collaborating and communicating at all levels
- Tertiary qualifications in Project or Business management
- Accreditation from PMI (PMP) or AIPM (CPM or CPPD)
- Lean Agile discipline (SAFe, Scrum)
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of projects and the implementation of major business and/or service delivery initiatives involving a significant degree of change (people, processes and culture)
- A track record of delivering results in dynamic and changing business environments via the application of highly developed planning and delivery skills
- Proven relationship management, negotiation & influencing skills with the ability to effectively communicate with staff and management at all levels
- Superior understanding & demonstrated experience in best practice project and initiative delivery including scope, time, cost, quality, people, communications, cost, risk, procurement, integration and benefits management
- Deep experience with Lean Agile Principles and Practices at the team, programme and enterprise levels, especially problem-solving principles, practices and tools as they apply to tame (linear) and messy (non-linear) problems.
To register your interest for this rrole, please click the APPLY button today!
For more details on this role, please get in touch with Meg at email@example.com quoting job# 242386