Peoplebank are recruiting for a Agile Coach to work on a permanent, on-going basis for a rapidly growing company, that will see you be based in Adelaide (with flexibility to work from home), but working on large projects for clients across Australia.
Indeed, as my client continues to build their Agile capability in Adelaide, they are looking for a highly skilled Agile Coach to join them and help drive and build a truly world class Agile capability, right here in South Australia!
They have a squad-based Agile delivery model and are DevOps enabled across their multi-disciplinary teams, which means they deliver rapid and frequent value
- As an Agile Coach you will be responsible for leading the charge as they establish the practices, habits, and frameworks required to succeed and scale in Agile delivery, and then ongoing oversight to ensure successful growth and scaling of the Agile capability. Establish playbooks on Agile delivery and modern ways of working
- Coach and mentor the engineering teams on the culture of Agile and help them understand the true motivations of Agile delivery
- Cultivate an air of excitement within the business around modern ways of working
- Promote Agile delivery to our sales and account teams to bring them on a journey of understanding and appreciation
- Coach and guide our clients on what to expect from Agile delivery and articulate the value it brings them
Skills and Experience Required
- You are passionate about Agile & DevOps as a culture, a mindset, and a way of working and are an experienced and client-focused consultant with well-developed analytical and critical thinking skills.
- 7+ years' experience in and around modern engineering practices and Agile ways of working, and you might even have a background in software development. You have probably been - and may still be - a Scrum Master and have led Agile project teams.
- Flying the Agile flag is what motivates you every day, with an element of evangelism to bring the uninitiated along on the journey. You are excited to guide organisations to transform themselves to enable Agile delivery methods, helping them adopt the mindset to achieve success. You're comfortable failing. Fast.
- You are equally comfortable working with internal teams as you are providing advice to senior clients and business decision-makers.
- Ideally an Australian citizen (they have many projects with Federal Government)
- Industry certification to back up your solid foundation in Agile & Scrum
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps and related toolsets
This is a truly rare opportunity in the Adelaide market, to join at a time where you can really lead and help shape my client's future Agile capability!
So don't delay, and APPLY NOW! And you can contact Jodeane Cabral on 08 7078 8892 for further details and a confidential chat about your career!
SA: LHS 296564