Our client is a Federal Government Agency and they are for an Agile Coach on an initial 6 month contract.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and have an ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to the team and be responsible for the strategy and implementation of the engagement and collaboration approach.
- Guide when and how it is appropriate to transition from light-weight agile methods to a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Use of an appropriate agile approach to define, align, prioritise and gain endorsement with senior executives to drive delivery of the workstream deliverables.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Extensive experience as an agile coach with a mix of coaching and consulting expertise in a cross-organisation environment.
- Demonstrated experience with providing guidance on scaling an initiative, planning and synchronising execution.
- Cultivates productive working relationships with APS professional staff, Senior Executive Service and external stakeholders.
- Formal qualifications in agile such as Scrum and SAFe
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #205067