Our Private Sector Client is seeking a skilled Agile Coach for their Consultant Scrum Teams. They're seeking someone with deep, applied, agile experience who is passionate about using their skills to drive agile cultural and behavioural change, practice adoption, and ultimately improve the work lives of our customers.
This isn't a "stand back and impart wisdom" job. Many of their clients aren't advanced enough to know what they need and when. This is very hands-on, requiring you to be active in investigating teams' agile competency using our clients agile Framework.
This is an Ongoing Permanent role, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years agile coaching experience (particularly at scale) , Active practitioners and involved in the community and have consulting experience.3+ years' experience in an IT strategy, technology or business consulting firm.
- Demonstrated experience working as the following roles: Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE), SAFe® Product Manager, Chief Scrum Master, Chief Product Owner.
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring (including specialist technical, business and agile roles, teams, managers and executives), training, lean leadership, facilitation, agile/lean change, and team dysfunction.
- Experience in driving agile transformations from design to implementation, particularly from the perspective of organisational, psychological and behavioural change.
- Success in delivering and facilitating small scale workshops, facilitation and/or formal training.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.