Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and motivated Agile Coach to drive and promote an agile culture by helping to embed agile DevOps practices. This is a contract until 30th June 2019 and is working in Canberra's south.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Provide support and feedback to teams and individuals, sprint planning and JIRA Usage
- Facilitate stand ups and retrospectives and/or other aspects agile practice
- Focus on iterative value delivery and lean product delivery approaches
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Experience as an Agile Coach
- Proven experience at working with teams to ensure that delivery teams adopt agile and performing effectively.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 193758
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.