About the Role:
A leading financial institution is looking for a senior Agile Coach with a pure coach background of 3-10 years experience to join their team based in the Melbourne CBD for an initial 6 months engagement.
As an Agile Coach you will be responsible for providing leadership coaching to senior memebers of delivery teams, including Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Project Managers. This role will be responsble for multiple teams across multiple agile methods with focus on implementing and improving sustainable productivity and delivery of change.
Examples of Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Leadership coaching on delivering change using new ways of working including agile, scrum, scaled, agile methods, human centred design and lean, for scrum masters and product owners.
- Use Agile delivery experience to be a trusted advisor to the business. Be able to drive change through influence.
- Executive coaching and mentoring - complexity and decision making, trust building, leadership models, delegating control, strategic portfolio/work prioritisation.
- Promote New Ways of Working throughout the business to increase the adoption of these practices across Delivery.
- Hands on experience working within product or software development
- 3-10 years of pure Agile Coach experience
- Held the role of Agile Coach across 3-5 teams across different domains
- Experience as a project or program manager for projects with a budget of $20m+
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Game
- Experience in working in agility at scale, where multiple scrum teams are operating from a combined backlog of work or common mission/objective/outcome.
- Working knowledge of a multitude of working practices including sequential, Scrum, XP, Kanban, Crystal, SAFe, Lean, etc.
- Agile certifications CSM or CPO, IC Agile, IC Agile Coach, SAFe Agilist SPC highly regarded
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, please feel free to contact Steven Osuna directly quoting reference number: #189751