Our client a global well-known information technology servicing organisation currently seeks an Agile Coach. The key responsibility of Agile Coach will be to provide guidance/coaching for all Agile Teams, both Scrum Masters and Team Members to ensure Agile Best Practices are executed across the organization.
- Identify new/innovative ways to execute Agile Projects and provide these ideas to the Agile Community.
- Coordinate Goals of each piece of Org so each function understands actions to get to rapid releases so that everybody understands why those Actions are necessary o Work with the Development Org to promote best practices for developing code required for more frequent releases (including Quality Pre-checks, coding metrics, and backwards compatibility).
- Work with the Quality Engineering Org to promote automation required for more frequent releases (Smoke/Regression Tests complete and able to be auto-executed).
- Help kick-off Agile Projects to ensure understanding of the Agile methodology and insert best practices up front that promote an efficient, stream-lined Agile process and rapid release delivery.
- Generate exciting, innovative presentation material to introduce concepts and provide guidance on achieving the recommended practices derived from those concepts.
- Willing to travel and work at client sites 50%-80% of the time
- Agile Coach o Guide teams in establishing and following effective processes to manage planning, development and deployment Guide the team and organization on applying agile practices and values to deliver results
- Assess the scrum/kanban maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team and organization
Skills and experience required:
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience on Agile Development Teams
- Must have at least 5 years of Scrum Master/Agile Coach experience
- Must be able to lead and demonstrate value add principles with transparency (e.g. desire to bring disclosure and grow trust)
- Proven ability to lead teams to self-organize and work independently with limited supervision
- Experience using agile life cycle management tools * Recommended o Knowledge of Trunk Based Development, Feature Toggles, API Versioning, Compile Toggles
- Knowledge of Functional Test Automation, Test Driven Development, and Behaviour Driven Development o Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Knowledge of Microservices, Domain Driven Design, and Bounded Context
- Knowledge of Cloud Native Design Personality Traits
For more information, please contact Jayd Venters on JaydVenters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting ref 181288.