Our Client is a global leader in IT services and business solutions and they are looking for an Agile Coach to join their Perth team. This will be a permanent role working in a Perth CBD location.
- Coach and advise Agile teams through entire project lifecycle from project start-up to delivery (Requirements, Estimation, Planning, Development, Testing and Project Management)
- Work collaboratively with other Agile Coaches to improve collective knowledge and spread best practices
- Coach individuals and teams to help with organizational change during Agile transformation and improve their effectiveness
- Help ScrumMasters develop their skills in order to rapidly become self-sufficient and benefit from Agile approaches for their teams
- Work with client senior management to define and manage programs associated with Agile and Lean organization change and process improvement
- Carry out Agile coaching or Agile transformation projects at clients' site
- 3 - 4 years' experience using Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile engineering practices
- Strong client-facing presentation and facilitation skills
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or equivalent
- Experience with user stories, story point estimation, adaptive planning and incremental development
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 189648)