We are looking to hire an experienced Agile Coach for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Develop and deliver audience specific, documented training on Project management and Agile standards that should be followed. Audiences may include: TSO's, BSO's, PM's, Scrum Masters, Executive Leadership, and Customers (Must be able to present to all levels of the organization)
- Responsible assisting in the application of Agile using Scrum process with supporting lines of business environments and transferring knowledge in regards to process, management, documentation, training, and requirements to all applicable Scrum Masters and leadership roles
- Help enterprise Leadership Teams, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Development teams adopt, refine, and improve existing Agile methods
- 3+ years' experience in an LEAN coaching/mentoring role
- Relevant qualification across Agile and LEAN domains, with a preference to LEAN IT Kaizen or LEAN Six Sigma
- Must have ability to lead through transformation and organizational change, have an impact on development processes and structures, and coach the Agile framework at all levels of the organization
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of LEAN Software Engineering
- Experience in organisational transformation, change management, or other relevant disciplines to assist the transiting to the "new way of working"
- Passion for transforming teams to align with LEAN value delivery.
- Working knowledge of LEAN principles such as design thinking, A/B Testing, Kaizen, etc.
- Familiarity with software development practices including DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, TDD etc.