The Senior Agile Coach is responsible for designing a strategy for the adoption of agile thinking across the teams and culture of the business. This involves implementing appropriate agile processes, principles and practices at a team, portfolio and senior stakeholder level so that there's an uplift in our ability to exceed customer needs and business outcomes.
Mobile apps are being seen as the key enabler to this strategy, driving value to customer base and across the business. The Consumer division is taking an App first approach with activation and assurance across the Prepaid, Postpaid and Fixed products.
With this in mind, the Senior Agile Coach plays an important part of realising this strategy. Acting as change agent across all levels of the Consumer division, the Senior Agile Coach will be accountable for successfully transforming business culture, process and practices across Digital and IT.
- Portfolio planning - Introduction of KANBAN to strategically manage and prioritise concepts/initiatives
- Scaled Agile Delivery (SAFe) - Creation of an agile operating model in line with SAFe principles, DevOps, Scrum
- Leadership education - Effective coaching of leaders in Head of/Director, VP and Managing Director roles
- Agile Tools
- Transformation scorecard
The following are the skills and experience required for the right candidate:
- Recent experience as Agile Coach
- Experience operating as a Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Previous experience working in a Digital team
- Experience with senior stakeholder communications and facilitation
- Experience in software delivery and best practice scaled agile implementations in other large organistaions
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!