Looking for Agile Coach to support and improve the effectiveness of cross-functional IT and business teams who use the Scaled Agile Framework to delivery IT solutions more efficiently.
You will provide assistance to teams improving their skills, operating with a process and delivery focus. They will assist in tasks such as forming new teams, providing teams with techniques and activities to resolve issues, becoming more effective and improving agile skills.
- Coach within relevant Agile frameworks including Scrum, Kanban and Scaled Agile Framework context
- Research collect data and participate in key initiative investigations, solutions and execution.
- Teach and demonstrate best practice in facilitation, attitudes, practices and communication skills
- Develop collateral to support the delivery processes
- Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone's common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in an agile delivery environment to be credible as a coach and mentor to team members.
- Deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching.
- Knowledge of the theoretical basis of facilitation and the ability to communicate that to an audience.
- Experience of leading teams of matrixed people.
- The ability to think critically and challenge conventional thought.
- SAFe (Scaled agile framework) SPC current certification highly regarded
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: 197323