This role will ultimately see you work on a project aiming to increase the self-service capability of this leading Iconic Australian company to its customers. This is a highly strategic role with the aim of improving the company's efficiencies and improving customer experience.
We are seeking a mid level Digital Agile BA and the role will focus on system and process complexity, working with 4/5 Delivery Squads and translating requirements into user stories. Agile. Previous experience working on online portal projects will be highly advantageous.
- Requirements gathering and validation workshops asing techniques such as modelling, story boarding, story carding etc. to create prioritised list of product features
- Business & IT process modelling
- Engaging and managing key stakeholders and supporting the product owner
- Working in a Scrum team writing Features, Epics and User stories including acceptance criteria and ensuring a consistent and aligned view of scope
- Ensuring that functional and non-functional requirements are clearly elicited and understood through effective communication, coordination and documentation
- Organising workshops with business partners.
- 3+ years' experience working on end-to-end Digital / Online Agile projects
- 3+ years Digital / Online experience as an Agile Business Analyst
- Experience working in large enterprise environments
- Previous experience working with online digital marketing tools such as Google analytics, customer experience tracking software
- Experience working on Digital Transformation Projects
- Experience working with AWS and in cloud computing environments
- Experience supporting and upskilling new Product Owners
- Previous experience working with Content Management Systems, ideally Adobe Experience Manager
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 185557.
Please click the apply button.