Agile Business Analyst to join this leading Australian business. This role will see you working on a Digital Transformation on customer facing websites.
As the Senior BA you'll be responsible for leading requirements gathering and validation workshops and using techniques such as modelling, story boarding, story carding to create a prioritised list of product features. You will be working off a fast moving backlog and will be working closley with Product owners and UX Designers. You will write Features, Epics and User stories including acceptance criteria and ensuring a consistent and aligned view of scope.
This role requires a Senior Agile BA who possesses both a passion for Agile and proven expertise working collaboratively with a high performing team.
- Demonstrated working on the delivery of solutions from Inception through to the release
- Experience in working on Agile teams that deliver end-to-end / vertical solutions (i.e. UXD, architecture, solution design, build and test, integration with downstream systems etc).
- Ability leading requirements gathering and validation workshops and using techniques such as modelling, story boarding, story carding etc to create prioritised list of product features
- Must be experiences in writing epics, and user stories including acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring that functional and non-functional requirements are clearly elicited and understood
- Ability to challenge whilst working closely with multiple stakeholders and delivery teams across Business , UX, IT and Product Owners
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and techniques such as BDD, TDD, CI/CD etc
Nice to have
- Experience in working in Agile SCRUM teams as an Agile Business Analyst
- Agile digital transformation projects
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Digital Asset Management
- Large and complex system integration projects from inception through to release.
- Online product delivery and mobile applications development
Please APPLY Now for consideration