MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISATION ANALYSTS assist organisations to achieve greater efficiency and solve organisational problems, and study organisational structures, methods, systems and procedures.assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of organisations' resources: discussing business and organisational shortcomings with clients, analysing and evaluating current systems and structures, discussing current systems with staff and observing systems at all levels of organisation; directing clients towards more efficient organisation and developing solutions to organisational problems.
The Agile Business Analyst works with technology and business stakeholders to analyse and appropriately document processes, needs and solutions across one or more DNA led initiative.They will work in a fast-paced, agile environment and support team in delivering maximum value to the customer, demonstrating thought leadership and actively contributing throughout discovery and delivery of products and services.
Key responsibility areas:
- Work within an Agile team to design and deliver new products or services in an iterative, continuous fashion
- Actively contribute to product or service planning and development, where required, ensuring that the user needs and business constraints are met
- Be fully adept in Agile Product Development - use relevant frameworks, methods and techniques that facilitate discovery and delivery of products or services (e.g. story mapping exercise).
- Apply excellent stakeholder management skills to be able to gather requirements, analyse and document them appropriately - (e.g. document use cases, user stories (including acceptance criteria), process maps, etc).
- Lead the gathering and verification of non-functional requirements, review of architecture and designs, and developing and implementing strategies for validating the target requirements have been adequately addressed
- Facilitate strong working relationships with stakeholders and delivery team to support collaboration and influence outcomes.
- Optimise delivery by being able to identify and recommend appropriate solutions to complex problems, balancing requirements and technical limitations whilst maintaining the focus on the target outcomes.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required; provide management with status of projects and other project related issues as required.