A terrific opportunity has become available to join one of Adelaide's most exciting software application companies. You will join a team of some of the brightest minds in the Australian and International IT sector.
Offering a high energy, team focused environment, this Adelaide CBD based company has developed an application that is being utilised by some of the worlds most iconic brands for their liquid workforce.
Having been incredibly successful in securing customers in the ANZ and North American markets a new opportunity has become available for an Agile Business Analyst.
In this role you will:
- Be a part of the dynamic product team and participate in estimating and planning sessions to scope features in line with the product roadmap and feedback channels from clients.
- Utilise the Atlassian suite of products to collaborate with designers, architects, engineers, test teams and clients.
- Provide essential support and clarifications to developers and testers throughout the software development lifecycle, including management of change requests, and corresponding adjustments to feature scope.
- Help guide the prioritisation of development and enhancement of new features, functionality, bug fixes and design changes.
- Identify and resolve process inefficiencies and contribute to continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- A dynamic, friendly personality who enjoys being part of a self-driven and dedicated team.
- Experience on software development projects as an Agile Business Analyst.
- Proven experience working with designers and developers in an agile environment.
- High level capability and knowledge of the Atlassian product suite and/or similar tools.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities, critical thinking skills, and thrive on working in a rapid environment.
For a confidential discussion please call Katrina Vartzokas or Craig Salmon on (08) 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564