Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Agile Business Analyst to contribute to project outcomes by rationalising and standardising business processes and systems, and facilitating enterprise architecture framework scalability and flexibility, a single customer view, and consistent regulatory maturity decision-making.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- Minimum 5 years' expreience as an IT Business Analyst
- Experience developing business requirements for large-scale business process change
- Experience in information system implementation and collecting and analysing data
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement abilities
- The ability to apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives
- The ability to successfully facilitate workshops and assist with change management
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 200071
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.