Our client, a large Australian enterprise, is seeking an Agile Business Analyst to join their team for a 6 month contract. They are currently working to uplift their eCommerce Solutions. The Agile Business Analyst will play a key role in the delivery of this project and is responsibile for solution communication and requirements management.
- Reporting into the Release Train Manager and working closely with the Iteration Manager, Product Owner and other business stakeholders
- Understand business and product goals for translating the requirements and delivery of final solution
- Gather and document requirements and manage them throughout the project lifecycle
- Enable collaboration, communication, and coordination between teams and provide support for the teams contribution to developing a solution
- Anticipate solution risks and issues and possible mitigation paths
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience working on eCommerce projects or digital banking projects
- Ability to create user stories, story maps, acceptance criteria, process flows and wireframes.
- Performs deep analysis, turning data into new insights
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and adjust when goals shift
If this sounds like you, apply now with your resume in Word format.