Initial 6 month contract with high chance of extension to work on a range of new initiatives for a large bank.
- Requirements gathering and validation workshops and using techniques such as modelling, story boarding, story carding etc. to create prioritised list of product features
- Business & IT process modelling
- Engaging and managing key stakeholders and supporting the product owner
- Working in a Scrum team writing Features, Epics and User stories including acceptance criteria and ensuring a consistent and aligned view of scope
- Ensuring that functional and non-functional requirements are clearly elicited and understood through effective communication, coordination and documentation
- Organising workshops with business partners.
- 3+ years Digital / Online experience as an Agile Business Analyst
- Exposure to highly regulated environments and/or regulatory reform projects
- Strong communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 187406.
Please click the apply button.