About the role:
Take this opportunity to join a leading financial institution as an Advice Coach/Trainer XPLAN. We are looking for an experienced facilitator with extensive experience in training XPLAN software for an initial 6-month duration. The role is responsible for the delivery of XPLAN training and coaching across a wide range of audiences in the Monitoring and Supervision program.
- Melbourne CBD
- 6 Month Initial Contract with view for extension
- Immediate Start
Examples of responsibilities:
- Assist with managing the delivery of training including training scheduling, logistics planning and general preparation.
- Facilitate/Rollout training
- Assist in measuring the effectiveness of L&D strategies across the program and specific projects and adjust if/as required
- Provide post implementation business support as required
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that required outcomes are achieved.
Examples of Deliverables:
- Delivering education/training materials/artefacts as per the Training strategy
- Deliver XPLAN training and coaching to a range of audiences, (both employed and self -employed/new and existing practices), including advisers and their support staff and internal users.
- Ongoing review of training material & programs as required.
- Conduct Training and coaching needs analysis, both for advice businesses and internal teams as required.
- Demonstrate the advantages of the software to the end user with the relevance stated in line with the end users business model.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders and escalation partners.
- Identify development training needs.
- Assisting with completion of L&D reporting.
- Conduct informal or formal assessments
About the successful candidate:
- Two Years+ in Learning and Development delivery experience, including the ability to shape group discussions and understanding when intervention is needed
- Two Years+ in technical writing experience
- Two Years+ in XPLAN and industry experience
- Wealth Advice background desired
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now with your CV in WORD.
For further information contact Steven quoting reference #186728