About the Role
We're currently looking for an Adobe Campaign Developer to join our rapidly expanding Digital Customer Experience practice. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Working with Solution Architects to design a solution that optimally utilises Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards.
- Designing and implementing test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and
- Collaborating with Creative, Content, Marketing, and Brand teams to create Digital strategies.
- Developing metrics and tracking integrated campaign effectiveness, utilising internal reporting and system audits and then designing and reporting on program outcomes/ progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Reporting campaign results regularly and providing recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Managing planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations).
- Providing training to clients on using campaign platforms.
- Leveraging datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Aligning with the Experience Director on all segment, content and experience enhancement initiatives.
What we're looking for in you
- Extensive experience in the end to end Adobe Campaign Lifecycle
- Experience in building and integrating Adobe Campaign with other Adobe marketing cloud solutions.
- Knowledge on Targeting, Action, Deliveries, Flow Control activities
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value
- Ability to build and Report campaign results regularly to be provided to leadership and key stakeholders
- Develop metrics and track integrated campaign effectiveness, utilising internal reporting and system audits and then design and report on program outcomes/ progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions would be an advantage
- Certification on Adobe Marketing Products is highly preferred
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gian on email@example.com quoting reference number 241969.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.