This innovative global insurance organisation is a leading provider within the Australian sector and fuelled by client and market demand, they are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. As such, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced Adobe Automation Developer to join their high performing and tight-knit team.
You will be responsible for:
- Building high-quality inbound and outbound flows using Adobe Campaign Management System.
- Ensuring contact strategy and business rules are enforced during execution of campaigns.
- Providing counts, verifying data sources, and manipulating customer data using the Adobe Campaign and/or SAS and Excel.
- Delivering campaign data/leads to delivery channels in the appropriate format for deployment.
- Configuring recurring SMS/EMAIL/Direct mail campaign delivery schedules using Adobe Campaign.
- Carrying out mainstream application development and providing support.
- Designing significantly more complex parts of a system and working alongside team to review developed work.
- Following applicable compliance, regulatory and legislative policies.
- Experience working within campaign management on agency or client side
- Experience in any of Marketo, IBM Unica, Responsys, Exact Target or other similar cross channel marketing technologies preferred.
- High level of data literacy, analytical and statistical skills
- Experience with Quality and User-Acceptance testing
- Must be able to engage with multiple teams and stakeholders across a dynamic organisation.
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with people and clients at all levels
- Someone who is comfortable working within an Agile and dynamic environment