Seeking an experienced Analytics Implementation Engineer to join a market leading Fintech who are at the forefront of design and technology. You will be responsible for tagging implementation related to the range of applications within the ecosystem (web/ browser based, SPA's and native apps) of this leading giant in the industry.
You will be working with an agile cross-functional team and you will be expected to:
- Develop innovative strategies for tracking and tagging, and work with development teams to define and perform quality assurance testing activities
- Work with developers and business teams to communicate what the implementation is designed to accomplish; and provide consultative direction to the development team around best practices and standards.
- Interpret and translate business requirements into technical specifications for design of analytics and tagging.
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Direct data layer implementation on site and pages across website properties
- Work with third parties/Agencies to resolve discrepancies or platform issues
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact and can grow the capability
In order to be considered your experience should include:
- Strong technical design and architectural skills
- Expert handson knowledge with tagging and analytics perspective in Adobe reporting & Analytics
- 5+ years of experience working with the Adobe suite: Adobe Analytics (Omniture, SiteCatalyst), Target (Test & Target), Adobe Audience Manager, & Ad Cloud
- Have implemented Adobe Analytics tagging in the past, across multiple websites and platforms
- Experience in use of Ensighten tag management platform
- Experience creating data layers
If you feel you could make a difference in this key role - Please hit the apply button now or send an updated resume to Jayd.Venters@Peoplebank.com.au