The Project Support Officer is responsible for providing broad ranging support to the PMO team.
Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of PMO processes and tools, the position will ensure team adherence to quality procedures.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Support the design, delivery and continuous improvement of administrative processes and tools in order to ensure the PMO team adheres to quality protocols and procedures
- Communicate, mentor and advise the program management team and team members of Risk and Issue management and strategic reporting requirements in order to effectively track business unit performance
- Assist the PMO team by driving completion of program status reporting (including running and analysing reports on Risks, Issues and Dependency Registers) in order to effectively track workforce activity, inclusive of visualisation and dashboard development for insight delivery
- Procure software and IT equipment through existing processes and maintain asset registers in order to ensure the team is supported
- Assist with Program Change Control Processes to effectively record amendments
- Provide generalist administrative support including: secretariat; minuting meetings; travel and accommodation; function and events; program health checks & audits; internal and external reviews; ICT Assurance Framework (IAF) gateway reviews; and project presentations in order to enable the team to support the team's performance
- Assist with logistics and building maintenance including program accommodation, maintenance and report requests and installation of equipment (where required) in order to support the team
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans